Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Sweater...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

Job/hobbies : America's Suiteheart ♥
Humor : Even my problems got problems...

Sweater... Empty
PostSubject: Sweater...   Sweater... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Name: Courtney "Sweater" Beth Winter
Description (DETAILED, OKAY? HAIR, EYES, HEIGHT, BODY TYPE, ETC): Small, almost mousy looking. Sweater has big, blue eyes, long eyelashes, and low cheekbones. Her brown hair is to her waist, and resembles the color of an old brown leaf. She has a big smile, and her teeth are a bit crooked. She is really muscular, but not in a creepy, she-male type of way. She's pale, but has a bit of a tan on her arms, the back of her neck, and from her knees to half way up her thigh. She's about 4'9, and her entire family is extremely short. She's got quite the Napoleon complex
Personality: Defensive, violent, and argumentative. She's your typical bitch. She's fiercely independent, and is terrified of long-term commitments. She will fuck you up if you call her short, and she played field hockey since she was 6. Only girl of 6 kids, and the youngest. You can tell she had 5 brothers. She's easily embarrassed, and incredibly competitive. She hates birds.
Weird phrases and words they use?: "Killer!" (cool), Uses sounds and her hands to explain things (like "WHOOOOSH", "PEW PEW PEW!")
Notes: Her name stems from her elementary school days. Having 5 brothers, she got a lot of hand-me-downs. She saw sweaters as being mostly non-gender-specific, and wore sweaters a lot.
History: Oh, you'll all see xD
Favorite Band/Employer/Etc: Favorite band is Fall Out Boy. She likes MCR, though... She works at a nonprofit organization, so she doesn't get paid, really. She lives with her brother Ian.
Interests: Hockey, painting, cooking, makeup.
Favorite Color: purple
Random shit about them?: SHHH!
Back to top Go down
https://wearethewarpedhearts.rpg-board.net
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

Sweater... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweater...   Sweater... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:46 pm

"Oh, you'll all see"
I'm a bit scared
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/

Sweater...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warped Hearts :: Before We Start This Crazy Shit: :: Characters And All That Jazz-
Jump to: