Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

READ THIS OR YOU WILL FOREVER BE CONDEMNED TO HELL!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

Job/hobbies : America's Suiteheart ♥
Humor : Even my problems got problems...

READ THIS OR YOU WILL FOREVER BE CONDEMNED TO HELL! Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS OR YOU WILL FOREVER BE CONDEMNED TO HELL!   READ THIS OR YOU WILL FOREVER BE CONDEMNED TO HELL! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Hi, I'm one of your Administrators or Admins

Basically, this little gem of a website is the ongoing product of mine and Carina's blood, sweat, and tireless hours online.

Here's some Rules to make sure you don't get yourself into much trouble...

1. We Love Detailed Characters.
~No one likes a boring person. Add detail! Instead of "They have blue eyes." Spice it up a little, say something like "Her eyes are the blue-green of the clear ocean you see on postcards."

2. Be Awesome To Each Other!
~Cyber-bullying is bullying. I don't want to hear ANYONE talk shit to or about anyone. I want you all to respect each other's opinions, similarities, thoughts, and differences.

3. Everyone Is Equal (Except For Staff).
~There is no "Elitism" here. I don't give a flying fuck how long you've been a member, or if you know an Admin in real life!

4. We Role Play (RP) In Story Form.
~This means that you use descriptors, First Person Point Of View, and no *typing like this to describe actions*.

5. Punctuation Is Your Friend!
~$0 d0nT t@lK lYyYyk dI$ 0R 1 w1LL k1lL u!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!1 (=

6. Drama is fucking beautiful!
~We love drama, right? Shit happens, bitches get in fights? Yeah! Okay, just keep it in the RP!

7. Not everyone can date/fuck the musician they might want as their FIRST CHOICE!
~Please Message Me or Carina if you want to create some sort of love triangle! Everyone involved must agree!

8. You Can't Start Using A Character Until After We Approve It!
~We will comment on character forms, saying whether they meet requirements, or if you need to work on it a little.

IF YOU READ ALL THE RULES, TYPE YOUR CHARACTER FORM IN RED
Back to top Go down
https://wearethewarpedhearts.rpg-board.net

READ THIS OR YOU WILL FOREVER BE CONDEMNED TO HELL!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warped Hearts :: Before We Start This Crazy Shit: :: Rules&Tools-
Jump to: