Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

I decided Adam needed his twin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

I decided Adam needed his twin Empty
PostSubject: I decided Adam needed his twin   I decided Adam needed his twin EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Name:Jess Jones
Description (DETAILED, OKAY? HAIR, EYES, HEIGHT, BODY TYPE, ETC):She has purple hair with blue and brown in it and always in an emo style with some bows, she has choclate brown eyes, she is about 5'8 four inches shorter than her brother and he holds it against her, she is thin and pale, and has four pircings 3 on her lip and one on her nose.
Personality:She has a really nice fun spirit but she'll have her times when she's a total and complete bitch to anyone and everyone. But she is the kind that once she gets used to you won't be as bad unless she really hates you then you'll see the devil inside of her.
Weird phrases and words they use?Men are like hardwood floors...lay 'em right the first time you can walk all over them for a lifetime. 10% suger 10% spice... But I'm 80% bitch so you better be nice! Remember: It takes 42 muscles to frown... But it only takes 4 muscle to extend your arm and bitch-slap the mother-fucker
Notes:none
History:Jess refuses to trust any man because her father ran off with some hussy and her twin brother is a womanizer. She really loved to tease her brother but had no clue how he got a girlfriend and kept her for a year. She always loved to give advise to her brother's girlfriend Hikari. She always has thought it was a woman's job to keep men in there place. She lived with 7 other people and hated it because she had to share a room with her brother and he'd always lock her out.
Favorite Band/Employer/Etc:She worked as a babysitter and at Red Mango. She like her brother loves MSI.
Interests:She doesn't really have any
Favorite Color:purple
Random shit about them?:none

Last edited by Karma on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

I decided Adam needed his twin Empty
PostSubject: Re: I decided Adam needed his twin   I decided Adam needed his twin EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Approved. But I didn't know Red Mango had babysitters, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/

I decided Adam needed his twin
Page 1 of 1