Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Corey and Jess's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:53 pm

"Um. That's a bit, you know, awkward..."
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:54 pm

'Where'll you go? Sleep with the hobos again. Adam won't let you in after the way you treated him.' I thought "Ummmmmm...." I say getting a blank because I'm argueing with myself in my head
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:56 pm

"Sorry my hands tend to move alot, must be like...I don't know ADHD or something..."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:57 pm

"Well I guesse I kinda can't leave because it's either here or under a bridge." I say then go sit next to the Coery
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:59 pm

"That's fine.." I blushed, knowing he was lying.
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:07 pm

I look at Jess' hair, "You know you have got a pretty head of hair, I'm not going to lie."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:08 pm

"Thanks." I say with a slight girlish gigle after
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:10 pm

"It goes perfectly with your beautiful body."

Last edited by The Funnyman on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:12 pm

"..." I blush a really deep red ''You want to kiss him! You want to fuck him!' MY MIND TAUNTS ME
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:14 pm

I notice one of Jess' hair bangs out of place and I move it back into place, doing it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:16 pm

I blush even more 'Come on let him he's the only guy that's been nice and not giving cheesy pick up lines just take the skirt off!' My head says still taunting me
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:18 pm

I place my hand on her leg, right where her skirt ends and I stroke the skin slowly, gently moving my fingertips across her.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:23 pm

My face goes so red 'Come on just fuck him!'
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:25 pm

I give her a gentle kiss on the lip, and run my hand up slowly up her leg.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:26 pm

I just like freeze 'HE'S GONNA GET IN YOUR PANTS! HE'S GONNA GET IN YOUR PANTS!' My head taunts me in a sing song tone
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:28 pm

I place my hand on her waist, right at the top of her skirt, and I begin to slip it off.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:29 pm

I blink. Well. I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my spout.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:31 pm

'told you......' My head says fading as I let him
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:33 pm

I start kissing her again, slipping my tounge in everyone few kisses. I take off her skirt and ran hands down her legs, and back up, stopping at her fine ass.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:34 pm

I wrap my arms around his neck kissing him the same while my head laughs evilly
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:36 pm

I squeeze her butt, and look at her, giving her sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:38 pm

I jump a little when he grabs my butt but smile
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:40 pm

I lower my head and start kissing her neck. I give her butt another light squeeze before moving my hands up her back.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut, a Pizza Hut, MCDONALD'S, MCDONALD'S, KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN AND PIZZA HUT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey and Jess's Apartment
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next