Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Corey and Jess's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:09 pm

I pull away and look her in the eyes again, "So baby, do you want to do anything tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:52 pm

"No."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:33 am

I blink alittle confused, "Uhm...okay." I let go of her and stand there awkwardly, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:48 am

I stand there akwardly wondering how I could break the news what was I going to say 'Hey I'm pregnant well I guesse you're a dad and we will hardly be able to take care of this kid with our crappy jobs.'
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:46 pm

I stare at her and say, "Are you okay Jess? You look really troubled about something...".
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:08 pm

"I-I'm fine." I tell him tring to keep a brave face on
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:10 pm

I notice her little stutter and speak again, "Are you sure, you're okay?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:19 pm

I just nod not trusting myself to speak
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:22 pm

I stand there for a few seconds and give her a look that reads 'Please be honest with me...'.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:23 pm

"I-it's no-." I couldn't finnish my sentence before breaking down in tears
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:26 pm

I wrap my arms around her and hold her. I stroke her back gently and hold her tighter. I give her a kiss on the forehead and say, "Can you please tell me what's wrong baby..."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:27 pm

"I'm Pregnant." I say each word between sobs
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:30 pm

I freeze up and my heart skips a beat. Did I hear that correctly? I echo what she said quietly, "You're.....pregnant?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:31 pm

I just nod to upset to speak
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:34 pm

I stand there, shocked and think about what I should do. I speak a minute afterwards, "So...what do you plan on doing?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:38 pm

"I don't know we both have crappy jobs there's no way to take care of the child."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:41 pm

I think about the options, there were three options, and the first one wasn't an option because of both of our crappy jobs, "Well...there's always putting it up for adoption.....aborition is another idea...."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:45 pm

"My mom and sister would kill me if I put it up for adoptian and abortian you're just killing a baby that's un-born."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:49 pm

"Well you just seem extremely scared about being pregnant, so I was just throwing abortion out there. But if you don't want to then that's fine. Second, it's your choice wether or not you want to put it up for adoption, not your relatives."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:53 pm

"The only way that could work is if my mom and sister don't find our because they were both actually put in adoptian centers until my mom got adopted and my mom was able to get my sister back and they both hated it."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:58 pm

"Well then let's hope they don't find out, cause honestly with our jobs we don't have enough money to take care of a baby. I know that, and I'm sure you know that too."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:02 pm

"I know there's no other choice."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:07 pm

I give her another squeeze as a hug and whisper, "And don't worry baby, I'll be there for you the entire time....I love you Jess." I smile and give her another kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:08 pm

"I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:10 pm

I smile and plant a kiss on the lips. I rub her belly and tickle it lightly to try and cheer her up alittle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey and Jess's Apartment
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next