Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Carlson... WOOTWOOT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

Carlson... WOOTWOOT Empty
PostSubject: Carlson... WOOTWOOT   Carlson... WOOTWOOT EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Name: Carlson Garnier (Goes by Carly, or Carls, but just by her friends)
Description (DETAILED, OKAY? HAIR, EYES, HEIGHT, BODY TYPE, ETC): Her hair is very layered, not very dark brown, but not very light either. Like an otter's fur. It's very wavy, like the ocean. Her eyes are hazel, like... Kelly Clarkson or someone. She's about 5 feet 7 seven inches and is a bit curved, but not much. She's no Kim Kardashian. She has a lip ring on her bottom lip on the right side, and a tattoo of a flying bluebird with a rose in it's mouth on her shoulderblade.
Personality: Silently rebellious and stubborn, extremely shy the first time you meet you, but, like a lot of people, she seems like she's on crack once you get to know her. But that's not very often, she's usually quite calm, but she'll open up if you seem trustworthy. She's passive, so she'll take whatever you throw at her, until she explodes, but that's not very often either.
Weird phrases and words they use? "Holy carp." "It's like saying InuYasha stands a chance against Sesshomaru." "What chu talking bout?" "If you don't shut up I'll have to use Expelliarmus, and if you still don't shut up, I'll use Stupefy, then Crucio, then Avada Kedavra."
Notes: Used to love anime, and now the references have stuck with her. Harry Potter too.
History: She was born and raised in St. George, Utah by very religious parents. Her father worked in Salt Lake most days, and her mom worked during the day at a paper company. They tended to be very protective of her, and judged most people because of their appearance, and forbid lots of things from her, which somehow caused her to do things (Maybe because she's a teenager?) that her parents would kill her for. Her mom was a hypocrite and her dad was ignorant, and they both seemed elitists, so Carly couldn't say much against them without getting grounded. The day she turned 18, she went out and got a tattoo and a piercing. Once her parents noticed, they kicked her out, exactly what she wanted. The first thing she did was go to a comic shop, where she met Murphy, and now she's living with her in an apartment.
Favorite Band/Employer/Etc: My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Mindless Self Indulgence, Fall Out Boy, and Panic! At The Disco. She works at McDonalds right now, planning to be in a band herself, or being an artist.
Interests: Art, music, and writing, pretty much
Favorite Color: It changes frequently
Random shit about them?: I don't think there's anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

Job/hobbies : America's Suiteheart ♥
Humor : Even my problems got problems...

Carlson... WOOTWOOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlson... WOOTWOOT   Carlson... WOOTWOOT EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:41 pm

OTTER HAIR=BEST COMPARISON EVER. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wearethewarpedhearts.rpg-board.net

Carlson... WOOTWOOT
Page 1 of 1