Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Corey and Jess's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:42 pm

"Hooker."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:43 pm

"Dumb-ass."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:43 pm

"Bitch."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:44 pm

"You know who benefitted from this the most." I say slidding out of bed
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:44 pm

"That would be you my friend."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:45 pm

"No you because you got to get into my lovely body again."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:46 pm

"How about we just say we both got great benefits from this experience and be done with that."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:47 pm

"Yeah." I say stretching then plop back into bed
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:47 pm

I smirk, "You are so into me, don't lie."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:48 pm

"Am not."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:48 pm

"Are too."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:49 pm

"If anything you want me."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:50 pm

"How about you admint you want me, and I'll admit I want you."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:51 pm

"But what if I don't want you."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:51 pm

"Then I don't want you."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:52 pm

"Fine I want you you." I say then kiss him
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:45 am

I smile and kiss Jess back ,"And I want you too." I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:06 pm

"What time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:48 pm

I look over at my alarm clock, "It's fifthteen minutes past midnight..." I reply to Jess. I get out of bed and stand up, streching my arms.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:50 pm

"Well then what to do to past time."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:52 pm

"Well I don't know about you. But I want to take a nice long bath, feel free to join me if you want."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:53 pm

I roll my eyes "I'll find something to entertain me other than you.'
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:56 pm

I roll my eyes back at her, "Alright, but after six beers and having sex two times in twenty four hours, a bath sounds really relaxing. If you change your mind you know where to find me." I give her a playful wink and make my way to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:58 pm

I roll my eyes at him then get up and put my panties and bra on then go and find a my night gown and put it on
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:01 pm

I turn on the bath faucet and wait for it to fill up. I rub my head due to the hangover-induced headache.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey and Jess's Apartment
Page 19 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next