Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Corey and Jess's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:04 pm

I pull out my ipod and skullcandy headphones and then turn on my music and play Polka Face on lupe
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:07 pm

I step in the tub once it's full and sigh in relief. I lower into the water until the water touches the bottom of my nose.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:08 pm

I relized I must look like crap again and pull out my brush and start brushing my hair
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:10 pm

I hum a Slipknot song quietly, and a loud yawn stops me humming.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:11 pm

I put my ipod and stuff away once I finnished brushing my hair
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:12 pm

I dip my hair in the water and run my hand through it.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:17 pm

I look threw my stuff and find a condom with a sticky note attached that says 'I suspected that you're doing him and if you are just please be safe ~ Adam' I read the not then walk into the bathroom with it in my hand "Looks like Adam still cares somewhat of my safety."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:21 pm

I look at the condom and read the note. I look at Jess, "Well he may be a major douche-bag, but he's your brother, he's sapposed to care for you."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:22 pm

"Yeah I think I need to make up with him."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:23 pm

"If you think you should, then you should."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:24 pm

"I'll have to do it later...alot later."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:26 pm

"Why, alot later?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:27 pm

"It's like midnight and I have a hangover."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:28 pm

"Eh, true enough." I stay silent for a few seconds before talking again, "So does that mean you'll be moving back to his condo?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:29 pm

"I don't know mabey." I say sliding down the wall
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:31 pm

"Well I like having you here...not just because I'm into you, but because it gets really lonely for me here..."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:32 pm

"I bet it does."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:33 pm

I nod in agreement, "It does, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:35 pm

"And you'd be sex deprived."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:37 pm

"You would be sex deprived as well." I say rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:38 pm

"Whatever." I say rolling my eyes
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:39 pm

I laugh alittle, "You know it would be true." I get out of the tub and wrap a towl around my waist.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:40 pm

"Yeah I guesse." I say standing up
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:44 pm

I take the condom from Jess' hand, "I guess I'll put this in my wallet... just incase I'll need it in the future." I say with a flirty smile.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:45 pm

I rool my eyes at him "Yes you will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey and Jess's Apartment
Page 20 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next