Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:41 pm

"Oh there's no need to be upset because you're fat."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:43 pm

"Stephenie, stop it." I say, seriously. "Mess with me, but not her."
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

Job/hobbies : America's Suiteheart ♥
Humor : Even my problems got problems...

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:43 pm

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" I yell, pushing her. "I am not fucking fat, Patrick's not fat, and if you ever fucking took him for granted, I hope you fucking choke on some guy's dick next time you're giving a BJ for money."
Back to top Go down
https://wearethewarpedhearts.rpg-board.net
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:44 pm

"I want to get fucking high now!"
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:45 pm

"Shut up, I'm watching a pregnant lady beat the shit out of my older sister!" I yell.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:45 pm

I smile, then shake my head. "Sweater, don't."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

"Oh course you two are fat."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:47 pm

I frown. "I just realized why you wanted to do me anyway! No one else would take you!"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:48 pm

"That was a cold snap!"
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:48 pm

"No, Patrick, I got this shit down," I say to him, walking closer to the bitch.
"At least I don't starve myself to make myself think I'm attractive in any way," I take a swing at her face.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:50 pm

I cringe and cover my face, but watch through my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:51 pm

I get hit then throw a fist back
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:52 pm

"Don't even deny how hot you think this is, man!" I laugh. "But keep your massive boner under control, dude."

ooc: they don't make filters big enough for Pete's mouth.

bic:

I wipe some blood away from my nose before I pushed her to the ground. "Fuck off!"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:53 pm

"Let's get ready to rumble!!!" I yell, watching the fight start.
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:54 pm

"My bet is on Courtney... She's getting a lot of damage in, dude!" I grin.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:54 pm

I facepalm. "Oh, god, Pete.."

Last edited by Patrick Tree on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

I fall to the ground then attempt to punch her
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:56 pm

"I'm not kidding, man!" I say defensively.

I grab a chunk of her hair. It was disgusting, of course. "Did you really love him? Because he never deserved someone as shitty as you."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:57 pm

"You're just mad because no one else will take you."
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:58 pm

I shake her by her hair. "JUST FUCKING ANSWER ME!" I yell into her ear.

ooc: i just tried to type that as: I YELL INTO HER EAR!
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:59 pm

"Courtney is seriously kicking her ass."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:00 pm

"Makey me." I say tring to knee her
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:00 pm

I dodge her attempt, and shake her by her hair again. There were the beginnings of tears threatening me as I hissed "ANSWER ME!"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:48 pm

"OF COURSE I FUCKING LOVED HIM NOW GET OFF OF ME!" I yell at her shoving her
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:12 pm

My eyes go wide. She did not just say that. "What-No, you didn't!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next