Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

Job/hobbies : America's Suiteheart ♥
Humor : Even my problems got problems...

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:34 pm

ooc: lmfao molly i love you

bic:

"How do you not hate her, Molls?!" I demand. Maybe I was a little drunk, okay? Me and Cass had found some cheap whiskey, and thrown a little party earlier, but I wasn't that drunk, okay?
Back to top Go down
https://wearethewarpedhearts.rpg-board.net
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:37 pm

I yawn and listen to the fight, bored.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:38 pm

I walk over to Patrick and start Harrasing him "You fat bastared"

((Idk what to do so you get that tongue))

Last edited by Polka Face on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:38 pm

"Well, I don't know, I sort of can't. She's our sister..."
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:39 pm

"So?" I say, my voice cracking. "Our parents hit us! Do you love them, too?"
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:43 pm

I bite my lip. "You're right, but, I don't know."
"Hi, Stephenie." I try to smile. "How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:47 pm

I walk over to Patrick, seeing him talking to some chick that Veronica had been fighting with.

"That's because you have a heart. Get rid of it, it's disgusting and bloody, man!"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:50 pm

"Oh you don't care."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:51 pm

I pull out my pot, "I want to smoke this now...but I don't have a lighter....fuck..."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:51 pm

"Obviously. Why are you even here?" I ask.
"But, you need it to pump blood through your body so you don't die, and stuff.."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:53 pm

"Veronica and Molly are my sisters."

((Right?))
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:54 pm

((yeah.))
I blink. "Seriously? They're your sisters? How is that possible?"
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:55 pm

I shrug. "No, dude, that's what my appendix is for, okay? I shit my heart out with dinner like... Seven years ago."

"Doctor Frankenstump, what's going on?" I ask him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:55 pm

"What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:57 pm

"Anyone got a lighter...?" I ask randomlly.
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:58 pm

"I do, but you aren't getting it! You promised me some!" I yell at Cass.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:58 pm

I sigh. "This, Courtney, is Stephenie. Stephenie, this is Courtney." I say, and bite my lip.
"Well, that makes sense, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:59 pm

"Yes, it does. I had to shit my heart out because it got me nowhere," I say matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:00 pm

"I'll share some with youuuu, if, you give me the god damn lighter!"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:01 pm

"You didn't want to do me so you could do that thing." I say bitterly looking at Courtney
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:02 pm

I roll my eyes. "I never did her. You're not very bright, are you? I never told you anything, but 'no.'"
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:03 pm

I bite my lip. Violence will get me nowhere... Violence will get me nowhere. I clench my fists, my nails digging into my palms.

"We're gonna party tonight, Cass!"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:04 pm

"You're just a fat reptile."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:06 pm

"Yeah, right, you're the cold-blooded one." I smile at myself.
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:06 pm

"Awwww hell yeah Veronica!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next