Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Starbucks, my heaven.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:38 pm

I shrug. "Maybe." I say, sticking my hands in my pockets. "It's weird, though. She would've told me. Or, Mikey, at least."
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:41 pm

"Oh, that's weird. Mikey must feel like shit too. I know how I'd feel if you went missing..."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:47 pm

I blush. "That's sweet..."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:58 pm

I smiled, holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:05 pm

My blush got deeper and spread all over when he held my hand. I thought I was going to pass out; only I wear jackets and a thousand scarves during the middle of the summer.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:08 pm

"Why are you wearing so many scarves?" I asked, puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:19 pm

"Um, you know how it gets cold at night, right? That's why."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:27 pm

"Oh, yeah. I'll probably freeze. Smart thinking!" I said, looking down at my short-sleeved shirt.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:36 pm

I smiled and pulled off one of my scarves, the brown one, and wrapped it around his neck with my free hand. "They're worthless during the day, though."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:38 pm

I grinned, looking down at the scarf.

"Thank you." I kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:41 pm

I grinned, unable to say anything but: "You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:53 pm

"Now I won't freeze to death!"
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:57 pm

"I know! It would not be good if you did, we would all cry."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 pm

I walk in order some Mocha then go sit in a booth while sipping my mocha waiting for Hikari
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:13 pm

I walk in, wondering what Jess wanted. I ordered a capuccino with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. I looked around and spotted Jess and walked over to her. "What's wrong, girlie?" I asked, licking the whipped cream a little.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:15 pm

"I destroyed my life." I say to her
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:17 pm

"Explain." I said, grabbing her cup and tasting it. Yummy. I had a bit of mine and resisted the urge to sigh in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:23 pm

"I'm Prgenant." I merely whisper hiding my head in shame

I walk in the n hear Jess' last remark I was going to go yell at her but I quikly ordered some black coffee then went and sat near them to hear their conversation
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:07 pm

I gasp. "YOU'RE WHAT?!" I yell, then cover my mouth with my hands, and look around. People were staring. "You're what?!" I whisper-yell.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:12 pm

"I'm 3 weeks pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:14 pm

"Jess, what the fuck?!" I say, enraged. I took a deep breath, and counted to three. "Jess, what the fuck?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:15 pm

"I messed up."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:20 pm

"I get that! But that's not an excuse! What even, Jess?! You tell me to be careful and you go and do this?!"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:22 pm

"I WAS DISTRACTED CONFUSED I DON'T KNOW!!!" I yell then bust out in tears
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:27 pm

I sit back in my chair and drink some of my coffee. I roll my eyes and look over at Adam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starbucks, my heaven.
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warped Hearts :: RP SHIT :: Cities, Towns, All That Shit-
Jump to: