Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Starbucks, my heaven.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:28 pm

I act like I was just ignoring them

"And it's Coery's kid." I murmer
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:30 pm

I get up from my chair, grab my coffee and walk outside. I pull out my phone with shaking fingers and call my brother. "Rinne?"
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:35 pm

((RINNE))

I answer the phone "Sup?"

Last edited by Haunted on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I MESSED UP AND YES HE DID JUST SAY "SUP?")
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:43 pm

"Hey, bro. Dude, I'm freaking out. Like, do you have my scythe, still?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:48 pm

"Yeah it's still burried in the atic. Why?....... Hikari are you thinking of killing someone?"
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:50 pm

"No! You know I'm over that! I was a stupid little kid! Okay, can you bring it?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:53 pm

"No remember last time I gave it to you after you got over your killing when you were 12?"
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:54 pm

"It's been four years, Onii-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:57 pm

"But you might hurt someone...again....and again....and again. You know after that one kill you want more you were sweet and inacent then that one accidental kill and you went nuts you wanted more..."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:01 pm

"Rinne, come on!" I pleaded. "It's for a play we're doing here!"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:03 pm

"You promise because I don't want to go through what happened last time before you got sent to the mental hospital and got therapy."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:06 pm

"I hated it more than you did, bitch. Get me my fucking scythe because I fucking need it!" I yell, smiling at a little old man who was staring at me.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:33 pm

"You better e careful I dig it out it may be a while where do you wanr me to bring it?"
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:35 pm

"The Starbucks in St. Paul. On Centre Street. I'll be there all day."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:39 pm

"Okay." I hang up then look through the atic for 20 minutes then find her psyth then drive to the star bucks and hand her her pysth
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:43 pm

"Thanks, motherfucker." I smiled at him. "You can go now." I turn around and throw away my cup. I fixed the strap, and walked into the store and noticed everyone's faces. "It's cosplay, it's not real." I said, and ordered another coffee, this time with some chocolate in it, and a cookie. I sat with Jess and Adam again and quietly ate the cookie.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:46 pm

I drive away

"I have to leave bye....please don't tell Corey." I say then leave

I slide into where Jess was sitting
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:57 pm

I roll my eyes and wave bye at Jess. I slide my thumb on the blade and watch it bleed. Perfect. I thought, smiling and sticking my thumb in my mouth. I shake my head and drink coffee. No, Hikari, you're not doing that.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:02 pm

"That Coery guy must make you really mad right now."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:21 pm

"I was about to let four years of therapy go down the drain!" I said, drinking my drink some more.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:25 pm

"Well I remember when we first met when you were a little insane I liked it better than how you are now even though you attempted to kill me a few times."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:33 pm

"I guess being completely insane than just having a little temper, hmm?!" I said, sorta pissed. "I like how I am now, I can enjoy light now."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:11 am

"But you were so much more respected when you were insane now everyone walks over you like a door mat."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:35 am

"Better a doormat than a murderer." I said, quietly, looking out the window. I really hated how I was before. Stupid and angry, and bloodthirsty. It just wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:32 pm

"You lost all respect."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks, my heaven.   Starbucks, my heaven. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starbucks, my heaven.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warped Hearts :: RP SHIT :: Cities, Towns, All That Shit-
Jump to: