Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

WOO-HOO FIRST CHARRIE BABY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

WOO-HOO FIRST CHARRIE BABY Empty
PostSubject: WOO-HOO FIRST CHARRIE BABY   WOO-HOO FIRST CHARRIE BABY EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Name:Adam Jones
Description (DETAILED, OKAY? HAIR, EYES, HEIGHT, BODY TYPE, ETC):He's got really dark black hair with alot of it like red like Gerard's hair either is or once was idk what it is now, he's hazleish brownish eyes, he's really pale, he's stands about 6'2, he tis muscualar, and has two piercings on his lip and wears guyliner.
Personality:He is really cocky and a huge womanizer but he mostly has a fun personality but he does have his times where he's a huge d-bag pervert
Weird phrases and words they use?What's up faggot?
Notes:none
History:Adam was very definent because he was the youngest child out of 7 kids. He was the only boy in his family because his dad ran away with some whore. He even had a twin sister but she's 5 hours older than him. He would mostly go and sit in his room alone and listen to music with his door shut and locked. He never liked being around his family especially when everyone ended up being on their period all at once.
Favorite Band/Employer/Etc:Mindless Self Indulgence (MSI)
Interests:Hikari his current girlfriend
Favorite Color:Orange
Random shit about them?:
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

WOO-HOO FIRST CHARRIE BABY Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOO-HOO FIRST CHARRIE BABY   WOO-HOO FIRST CHARRIE BABY EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:42 pm

OKAY THE DESCRIPTION IS PERFECTION. (wish it was a bit longer though...) APPROVEEEEDDD
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/

WOO-HOO FIRST CHARRIE BABY
Page 1 of 1