Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

NEWEST CHARRIE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

NEWEST CHARRIE Empty
PostSubject: NEWEST CHARRIE   NEWEST CHARRIE EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Name:Lola Polizzi
Description (DETAILED, OKAY? HAIR, EYES, HEIGHT, BODY TYPE, ETC):She has really dark black hair like when you're in a pitch black room but in the right light you can see a dark blue or dark purple. She has really dark green eyes like moss in the dark. She stands at 5'6 exectly but she will gain a few inches in high heels. She's a little chubby but like not fat but not anereic skinny but she does have weight on her and is kinda stronge. She has moca skin like that coffe stuff that is really good.

Personality:She's a really fun girl unless you make her mad or you become her enemy. She can be really geeky at times and is a clean freak at times. She is a supersticious girl and loves to drive men crazy. She is also free spirited.
Weird phrases and words they use?If you want me to cook and poison everybody & we're gonna be dead in 2 minutes?... Whatever.
Notes:She's an ex of Kieran's charrie Corey
History:Lola had a pretty good life but she's never been good about choosing guys. She lived at an orphanage pretty much her whole life because her dad killed her mom and so he's in jail for life. She has been social and has had alot of friends and has heard alot of sad stories. Even though she lived in an orphanage she didn't hate it. She acturally has became friends with alot of her ex-boyfriends. And was adopted when she was 9.
Favorite Band/Employer/Etc:MSI and she works at star bucks
Interests:Boys and alchahol
Favorite Color:Dark red
Random shit about them?:
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

NEWEST CHARRIE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWEST CHARRIE   NEWEST CHARRIE EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/

NEWEST CHARRIE
Page 1 of 1