Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Another Charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

Another Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Another Charrie   Another Charrie EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Name:Tobias Crarben
Description (DETAILED, OKAY? HAIR, EYES, HEIGHT, BODY TYPE, ETC):He has long neck-length brown hair, his eyes are a dull green, he is five foot eight and a half, and he has a skinny/muscular build.
Personality:He is a optomistic young lad, who doesn't like to thing of the negatives of life. he likes to go out and have the time of his life.
Weird phrases and words they use:NONE
Notes:
History:He was born in Pittsburgh, and his mother Susan moved alot, due to work. He nevered had that many friends, and the ones he had, he moved away before he got to know them. The only person there for him is his girlfriend Jordan. One day he a Jordan decided to steal his mom's car and just drive away, to wherever they may go.
Favorite Band/Employer/Etc:He likes Simple Plan and All American Rejectes.
Interests:His girlfriend, bass, and street dancing.
Favorite Color:Yellow
Random shit about them:
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

Another Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Charrie   Another Charrie EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/

Another Charrie
Page 1 of 1