Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

My charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

My charrie Empty
PostSubject: My charrie   My charrie EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Name:Eddie (Last name at the moment unknown)
Description:He has long black hair that goes down to his shoulders, it is straight and layered. His eyes are a dark grey, but when ever he gets emotionally unstable, people have told him his eyes turn red. He's about 5 foot ka-poot. He's extremely skinny, but not skin and bones skinny.
Personality:He is usually quiet towards strangers. Even if you get to know him well he is still very quiet.
Weird phrases and words they use?
Notes:Just a heads up. This is a very younger version of a character from the half-blood mania site. But at this time he has no knowledge what so ever of the world that he will soon become involved in. His demi-godness will have NO effect WHAT.SO.EVER on this site.
History: Eddie was born in a small mexican village near the border. His mother, a white woman, was an employer of a company that helped with the poverty problem in Mexico. His father, one of the villagers, died before he was even a fetus. When he was 4 he and his mother moved to her home town San Antonio. But terror struck when he was 9, his mother, and his house were destroyed in a way he can't seem to remember. He ran as far away from his house, San antonio, and Texas, as he could...and he's been running ever since.
Favorite Band/Employer/Etc:My Chemical Romance and Avenged Sevenfold.
Interests:He likes to sleep, play guiar (if he ever gets his hands on one) and drawing.
Favorite Color:Black
Random shit about them: NONE WHAT SO FRICKING EVER!!!
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

My charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: My charrie   My charrie EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Approvededededd
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/

My charrie
Page 1 of 1