Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

My newest charrie ((DONE))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

My newest charrie ((DONE)) Empty
PostSubject: My newest charrie ((DONE))   My newest charrie ((DONE)) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Name:Catalina Jones
Description (DETAILED, OKAY? HAIR, EYES, HEIGHT, BODY TYPE, ETC):She has a light brown hair like choclate that's been sitting in it's rapper for about a month or so. Her eyes are a milk dark brown it's like after you melted your choclate in the micowave. She stands exactly at six feet no taller no shorter than that unless she's wearing highheels or something. She is pretty skinny but has muscle and is stronge. She has pale moca skin kinda of like that moca coffee stuff but lighter

Personality:She's a really sweet girl. Catalina never shows anger in violence unless you make her really mad other than that she'll just insult you or tell you off in spanish. And she is supertisious
Weird phrases and words they use?
Notes:
History:Catalina is third oldest out of seven children. Out of seven children she sticks out like a sore thumb because she has a different dad than the other six of the children. Her mom and her husband got divorised and the husband doesn't want anything to do with Catalina. She ha never called her mom's ex-husband dad even when they were married she always called him by his first name. She'll sometimes go to La Paz, Blovia to see her real father.

Favorite Band/Employer/Etc:evanescence. She's a stripper and a maid
Interests:Working and staying in America.
Favorite Color:dark blue
Random shit about them?:
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

My newest charrie ((DONE)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My newest charrie ((DONE))   My newest charrie ((DONE)) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:02 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/

My newest charrie ((DONE))
Page 1 of 1